2022 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Victim and Witness Assistance Request for Applications
Below are resources and links related to the OVS 2022 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Victim and Witness Assistance Grant Program. For more information about Victim Assistance Program services and the administration of VOCA funds, visit the OVS Victim Assistance Program webpage.
- 2022 Request for Applications - Full RFA Document
- 2022 Volunteer Form
- 2022 Prorating Form
- 2022 Program Information Form
- 2022 Priority Categories
- 2022 Position Description Form
- 2022 Performance Measurement Tool
- 2022 Future Funding
- 2022 Counties Served
- 2022 Budget B-1
- 2022 Application Checklist
- 2022 Annual Funding From All Other Sources
- 2022 Annual Fringe Benefit Budget Form
Information about other resources offered by the Office of Victim Services can be found on the OVS Services webpage. In addition, existing resources provided by OVS-funded VAPs can be found using OVS Resource Connect, a concern-based search engine designed to help victims quickly locate services across New York State.