Tuesday, January 5, 2021 - 11:00am
Managing Funds Responsibly - Fiscal Management for Program Managers Webinar hosted by OVS on January 5, 2021 at 11am
Program managers need to have a basic understanding of financial management, including preparing a budget and reading financial reports. Resources are limited and needed to be managed carefully. In addition, costs are often shared across programs and managers need to understand what cost allocation involves and how to do it.
This webinar will address:
• Basic financial literacy for non-financial staff
• How to create a budget that accurately reflects your operation
• Using a budget to improve agency management
• Understanding the roles of the Fiscal Staff, Executive Director, Treasurer and Board in overseeing the Center’s finance system
• Identify what fiscal reports you need to see regularly to effectively manage your center, and how to understand them
• Using data to support decision making
Following the webinar, our consultants can provide additional assistance with:
• More in-depth training for program managers
• Working with administration, staff and finance office to create a budget process for the organization, including program budgeting
• Reviewing current financial reports and making suggestions for changes that paint a clearer picture of the organization’s and individual program’s operations
Please Note: Pre-registration for this webinar IS required. See below to register.