Tuesday, December 1, 2020 - 1:00pm
Writing a Strong Grant Proposal Webinar hosted by OVS on December 1, 2020 at 1pm.
Grant writing is both a science and an art. The more you understand the fundamentals, the easier it is to write the proposal.
This webinar will address:
• Analyzing grant announcements and RFP’s
• Drafting narrative responses to respond to funder priorities
• Developing a logic model and outcome objectives
• Developing a program design that builds funder confidence
• Promote the organization’s strengths and uniqueness
• Developing a program budget
Following the webinar, our consultants can provide additional assistance with:
• Helping the grant writing team pull together their program vision
• Assisting with program cost accounting to develop a program budget
• Reviewing/critiquing proposals for non-OVS grants
Please Note: Pre-registration for this webinar IS required. See below to register.